Digital Millennium Copyright Act [ DMCA ] For VirginsMusic.com
VirginsMusic respects the rights of copyright holders and will work with them to ensure that infringing material is removed from our service. We monitor file uploads to make sure that copyrighted material is not uploaded. In cases where you feel a file infringes on your copyright or the copyright of someone you represent, we encourage you to use this page to notify us.
VirginsMusic will respond to all takedown requests that comply with the requirements of the “Digital Millennium Copyright Act” (DMCA), and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you believe that a file or any Content that a user has uploaded to VirginsMusic infringes on your copyright then please e-mail us: VirginsMusicMedia@gmaiil.com to submit a request. Be sure to include your relationship to the owner of the copyrighted work, your full contact info, and the URL of the song or album Mixtape Freabeatz & Video Etc. you are referring to.
All requests must be made directly to the above email address outlined above. Please do not contact the Internet Service Provider as this will cause a delay in processing DMCA related requests. VirginsMusic makes every effort to comply with the rights of copyright owners and will respond quickly to any such related request.
- Identify yourself as either: a) The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or b) A person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.” Include a physical or electronic signature.
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identify the Content that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be suspended or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit VirginsMusic to locate the Content.
- Providing URLs are required to help us locate the Content.
- Provide contact information that is reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and a valid email address.
- State that you have a good faith belief that use of the Content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
- State that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Upon receipt of valid notification, as required by law, we will remove the content from our website and provide the claimant with a confirmation email.